Customer relationship management (CRM) is an approach to managing a company’s interaction with current and future customers. Our CRM Modules will assist you to organize, automate, and synchronize sales, marketing, customer service, and technical support by using superior technology and processes. Our CRM is a customer-oriented solution with service response based on customer input, one-to-one solutions to customers’ requirements, direct online communications with customer and customer service centers that are intended to help customers solve their issues. Our CRM expands outside of the core sales and marketing areas and incorporates support and finance data into the CRM view that a user gets, enabling a wider holistic view of a customer from one screen for a user.
It includes the following functions:
- Opportunity management which helps the company to manage track opportunities and follow-through on them. The module is designed to record identified opportunities and assist in pro-actively pursuit of those opportunities to convert them to business sales. It also includes a forecasting model to integrate sales history with sales projections.
- Sales force automation implements Sales-team management, sales promotions and analysis, automates the tracking of a client’s account history for repeated sales or future sales, and Coordinates sales, marketing, call centers, and retail outlets.
- Data warehouse – This technology is used to aggregate transaction information, to merge the information with CRM products, and to provide key performance indicators.
- Campaign Management tracks and measures marketing campaigns over multiple networks, tracking customer analysis by customer clicks and sales.
- Call Center, Help Desk, Complaint Desk
- Warranty Management
- The Customer Satisfaction and Survey module has all the features to receive feedback from customers. Customer satisfaction has significant implications for the economic performance of firms, because it has been found to increase customer loyalty and usage behavior and reduce customer complaints, and the likelihood of customer defection.
Firstly, firms are able to customize their offerings for each customer. By accumulating information across customer interactions and processing this information to discover hidden patterns, CRM applications help firms customize their offerings to suit the individual tastes of their customers.  This customization enhances the perceived quality of products and services from a customer’s viewpoint, and because perceived quality is a determinant of customer satisfaction, it follows that CRM applications indirectly affect customer satisfaction. The implementation of CRM is likely to have an effect on customer satisfaction for at least three reasons:
Secondly, CRM applications enable firms to provide timely, accurate processing of customer orders and requests and the ongoing management of customer accounts.
Thirdly, CRM applications also help firms manage customer relationships more effectively across the stages of relationship initiation, maintenance, and termination.
Our CRM offering is equipped with mobile capabilities, making information accessible to remote sales staff.
The era of the “social customer” refers to the use of social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Pinterest, Instagram, Yelp, customer reviews in Amazon, etc.) by customers. CR philosophy and strategy has shifted to encompass social networks and user communities.