ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
Our Business Efficiency Cloud accounting software is a simple, yet powerful, accounting application that is straightforward to learn, easy to implement and trouble-free to maintain. At the application’s core is an innovative accounting engine that can accommodate the most diverse or complex enterprise requirements. The cloud accounting software engine includes sophisticated accounting components such as multi-currency and multi-company accounting capabilities across the entire system.
General Ledger is flexible, efficient and always in balance. The general ledger has been built to accommodate your most diverse business requirements and provides the basis for deep financial analysis. Guaranteed to always be in balance, the application provides solid audit trails and complete audit trail to originating transactions.
- Flexible, multi-dimensional chart of accounts
- Multi-currency and multi-company transaction
- Transfer costs between companies or business units with an inter-company journal
- Perform accruals with automatic reversing journals
- Cumulative, year-to-date budgets for each period
- Real-time reporting and visibility
- Financial Ratio analysis
- Real-time financial analysis and modeling (not just generating financial statements).
- See real time P&Ls online from anywhere on any device
- Close the books faster and spend more time on analysis
- Standard report templates or create your own customized dashboards
- Accounts Payable – streamlined, controlled invoice to pay processing
- Pay vendors by check or electronically
- Accounts Receivable – streamlined, seamless opportunity to cash processing
- Generate / Create Customer Invoices
- Cash Management – optimize your cash flow and working capital
Because this cloud accounting software is a real time system, your cash balance is always up to date and ready to reconcile with your bank accounts, across any currency you wish to transact in. Easily monitor and forecast cash from dashboards that can viewed online from any device.
- Establish multiple bank accounts in different currencies
- Record one-off payments to vendors and refunds to/from vendors
- Automatically reconcile your bank statements
Functional areas of Accounting and Financial Management
Our Accounting and Financial Management ERP system covers the following common functional areas;
- Financial Accounting: General ledger, Payables, Payments, Receivables and Collections, Cash Management, Fixed Assets and Profit/Loss Statements
- Management Accounting: Budgeting, Financial Analysis and Analytics
- Order Processing: Sales Order entry, Inventory, Shipping, Customer Invoicing, Sales Analysis and Reporting, Sales Commissions